- Demonstrate expert understanding of deepwater subsea equipment e.g. XTs, manifolds, subsea control modules, etc. systems;
- Good understanding of flow assurance (some experience in flow assurance modelling may be helpful) and typical chemical injection requirements for deepwater fields;
- Experienced in proactive surveillance and monitoring of production to identify potential threats and opportunities to increase throughput;
- Offshore experience supporting commissioning, repair, and/or testing scopes strongly preferred;
- Ability to interface with equipment vendors and subsea installation contractors to develop modification, repair, testing, etc scopes of work and ability to manage such scopes to completion;
All positions require:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related technical role and minimum 5 years’ experience in upstream offshore;
- Prior experience within offshore operations organization is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from an accredited college or university in related engineering discipline required;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with offshore employees and remote central engineering support teams;
- Acute problem-solving skills;
- Strong HSSE mindset;
- Be willing and able to travel offshore as required.