Reports to Quality Systems Manager
- Support and manage the Control and Access of Documents.
- Support and manage the Internal Audit Program.
- Support and manage the Corrective and Preventive Action System.
- Support and facilitate Root Cause Corrective Actions.
- Preparation, maintenance and standardization of all Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities to enhance the Quality System.
- Lead Training initiatives to build quality awareness.
- Interface with Engineering, Project Management and Operations to ensure understanding of Quality System requirements.
- ISO 9001 and API Q1 Quality Systems.
- Internal Auditing, planning, scheduling, conducting, report generation.
- Corrective / Preventive Action Request development.
- Root Cause Analysis / 8D, 5 Why etc.
- Technical writing, procedure development.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead teams and drive Continuous Improvements.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- BS Degree in Engineering and one year minimum experience in Quality Assurance or Associate Degree and a minimum of two years in Quality or Quality Engineering. High School Diploma and five years minimum in Quality and/or Quality Engineering.
Want to apply? Click HERE to submit your resume today!