The Quality Assurance Manager will report to the Director of Quality and will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Quality Management System and Advanced Product Quality Planning in Houston. The QA Manager will champion all quality activities necessary to preserve the integrity and certifications of the Quality Management System and will ensure continued compliance to ISO 9001, API Q1/Q2. In this role QA Manager will continuously improve a quality management system that is compliant, effective, efficient and agile and supports customers’ needs and corporate business objectives including KPIs and other quantitative metrics. The Quality Assurance Manager will ensure that resources and processes are in place to comply with all customer contractual quality requirements.
• BS degree in engineering, science, or related field and 7+ years of quality Management experience
• A Minimum of Five (5) years of quality control experience in a manufacturing environment – preferably with Oil & Gas.
• Lean/ Six Sigma Certifications OR Three (3) years of experience in LEAN/ Six Sigma.
• Working Knowledge in APQP
• Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001.
|• Solid understanding of ISO 9001, API Q1/Q2 and ISO 17025|
• Experience with developing and maintaining QMS
• Strong problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills to
effectivey convey management needs to colleagues and functions
throughout the Company
• Comfortable working in both manufacturing and office environments
• Demonstrated project management, organization, and planning skills
• Progressive experience in quality control, quality assurance, or quality
• Strong technical writing skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Minitab
• Strong experience developing techniques and a demonstrated ability to create written practices.
Want to apply? Click HERE to submit your resume today!