Process Engineer (Offshore Production Platforms)
Responsibilities include process simulation, process design studies, verification, design calculations, equipment sizing, instrumentspecification, updating Cause and Effect (C&E) diagram and general project activities.Prepare facility heat & material balances and perform process simulations by using HYSYS. Prepare process data sheets for different process equipment and review mechanical data sheets. Participate in critical P&ID and HAZOP review meetings.
Key Personal Skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and management skills
- Perform well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Very good leadership skills and a team man.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and oral).
- BS Chemical Engineering
- 5 – 20 years of experience
- Offshore Production Platforms, FPSO’s
Want to apply? Click HERE to submit your resume today!