Process / Chemical Engineer:
- Familiar with GOM process design for offshore facilities including oil, gas, and produced water treatment, artificial lift, chemical injection, utilities, etc
- Experience in the optimization and debottlenecking of existing offshore process systems;
- Experience in delivering end-to-end production improvements through increased throughput and/or improved asset availability;
- Highly proficient carrying out modelling and analysis using industry standard software packages e.g. Unisim, HYSYS, etc;
- Good understanding of flow assurance for operation of subsea fields and associated impact on topsides facilities;
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related technical role and minimum 5 years’ experience in upstream offshore;
- Prior experience within offshore operations organization is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from an accredited college or university in related engineering discipline required;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with offshore employees and remote central engineering support teams;
- Acute problem-solving skills;
- Strong HSSE mindset;
- Be willing and able to travel offshore as required.