Directs or coordinates the production, scheduling, procurement, distribution, logistics business and financial forecasting of activities to deliver on short term and long term objectives around safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory.
- Develop a systematic approach to manage global spend drive procurement savings globally by implementing strategic category management.
- Build new capabilities across the procurement team and with stakeholders to enable category management, improve level of insight in procurement and take advantage of new technologies.
- Oversees Logistics, which manages the flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of consumption in the most efficient and cost effective manner to meet the requirements of customers. This includes all inbound, intercompany, and outbound material movement.
- Oversee any warehouse and distribution center activities
Materials and Inventory Management:
- Direct the movement, storage and processing of inventory.
- Analyze and evaluate results in order to choose the best solution to solve production and manufacturing issues.
- Work with Product Management & Engineering to coordinate supply chain for product life-cycle management.
- Oversees Demand Planning processes in coordination with product line and regional leaders.
- Oversees Supply Rough Cut Capacity Planning in coordination with manufacturing leaders.
- Champion the Sales and Operations Planning process
- Continually seek ways to improve cost containment, standardize processes, performance metrics and inventory levels.
- Provide supply chain and production information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
- Obtain and ensure the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Supervise the supply chain team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Management or Engineering.
- Minimum of 10+ years of broad-based supply chain and manufacturing experience
- Minimum 5+ plus years managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with other business units, employees, and outside vendors.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other tools for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Want to apply? Click HERE to submit your resume today!