Responsible for performing finite element analysis (including static capacity, mechanical, structural, thermal/heat transfer, and fatigue). Experience in solving linear and non-linear problems and must be able to deal with convergence issues. Must be capable of presenting and documenting work.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering discipline
- Experience in performing mechanical and structural analysis
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Should have an advanced understanding of the FEA process, SN, and FM analysis
- Python programming experience preferred.
Want to apply? Click HERE to submit your resume today!