Facilities & Reliability Engineer:
- Excellent understanding of and familiarity with GOM offshore production facilities, including mechanical equipment (vessels, pumps, compressors, etc);
- Experienced in proactive surveillance and monitoring of production to identify potential threats and opportunities to increase throughput;
- Support end-to-end production system optimization through aligning subsurface and subsea requirements with topsides capacities;
- Proven ability to work well with offshore employees to ensure onshore engineering activities are aligned to offshore realities;
- Experience identifying and framing engineering scopes to support improved asset operations;
- Expected that candidate will have chemical or mechanical engineering degree background with specific experience as an asset support engineer;
All positions require:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related technical role and minimum 5 years’ experience in upstream offshore;
- Prior experience within offshore operations organization is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from an accredited college or university in related engineering discipline required;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with offshore employees and remote central engineering support teams;
- Acute problem-solving skills;
- Strong HSSE mindset;
- Be willing and able to travel offshore as required.